August 27, 2014, Posted by athletics in Athletics
Director of Athletics
Welcome to the Poplar Bluff R-I School District’s Athletics Department.
Kent Keith, Director of Athletics
Poplar Bluff R-1 School District
1300 Victory Lane
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
Get Scores and Latest Updates
Would you like sports scores delivered to your inbox? Subscribe here to get sports results or the eMule school district newsletter (or both!)
Find additional athletics coverage at pbmules.poplarbluffschools.net, the official website of the Poplar Bluff Athletics Department in cooperation with the Poplar Bluff Mules Booster Club. A news feed from the site appears below:
Poplar Bluff Mules Booster Club Headlines
- Join the Booster Club! - We aspire to promote and encourage the athletes, coaches, and trainers of Poplar Bluff High School Sports through the purchase and support of needed supplies and equipment. Your membership helps accomplish that goal.
- May Athletes of the Month named - The Poplar Bluff Mules Booster Club has named Girls Track & Field and Denzel Britton of Senior High the Athletes of the Month for May. The PBHS Lady Mules Track & Field team recently won the 2015 Missouri State High School Activities Association Class 4 Girls State Track & Field championship. Denzel Britton (front row), a senior, placed fourth in the 100-meter dash, sixth in the 4 x 100-meter relay and seventh in the 4 x 200-meter relay as an All-State runner. ### Cutline: (From left) Tehya Williams, Lexi Tinsley, Megan Knuckles, Cassidy Harris, Soley Webb, Jabreuna Brimlett, JJ Ellis, Lexi Hafford, Kaylee Eakin, Krisman Eakin and Katie Sliger. Presenting the awards is Booster Club President Jason Smothers (back row).Cassidy Harris honored as Scholar Athlete - Cassidy Harris was honored as a 2015 St. Louis Post-Dispatch Scholar Athlete at Tuesday’s St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs baseball game. She received the honor in a pre-game ceremony, along with 150 other St. Louis area Scholar Athletes.
- You Gotta Believe! Baseball wins Conference Tourney - Varsity Baseball won the SEMO Conference Tournament Championship, beating Notre Dame, 4-2.
- Varsity Tennis beats Cape - Varsity Tennis beat Cape Central, 7-2. JV Tennis beat Cape Central, 6-3.
Athletics Department news on this site:
- Golf tournament generates $10K for Foundation (5/13/2015)
- PBJHS Cheerleaders win national championship (1/27/2015)
- Coaching staff receives world-class training (1/22/2015)
- Back-to-back state champs (10/7/2014)
- Athletics Department (8/27/2014)
- Free Physical Night (8/19/2014)
- Golf Tourney generates record funds for Foundation (5/15/2014)
- 2013-2014 Winter Sports Schedules (11/19/2013)
- Competition Cheer Squad wins state championship (9/17/2013)
- 2013 Fall Sports Schedules (9/5/2013)
- Free Physical Night (8/20/2013)
- May Athletes of the Month announced (6/28/2013)
- Music teacher to throw pitch at Cardinals game (6/17/2013)
- First camp for Pom Squad a success (6/17/2013)
- April Athletes of the Month announced (6/6/2013)
- Track and Field finishes dominant season (5/22/2013)
- Missouri Good Sports (5/21/2013)
- Cheerleaders chosen to perform at Gator Bowl (5/3/2013)
- Poplar Bluff R-I hosts Special Olympics (4/30/2013)
- First ‘Athletes of the Month’ named (4/29/2013)
- Mules/Jackson game available as webcast (9/12/2012)
- PBHS Trap Shooting Team Places 3rd in State (6/21/2012)
- Poplar Bluff to name football field after Derland Moore (10/3/2010)
- Senior High Golfer Carr Vernon Qualifies for U.S. Amateur (8/18/2010)
- Welcome to the Home of the Mules (5/27/2010)
Enjoyed this post?