August 27, 2014, Posted by athletics in Athletics
Director of Athletics
Welcome to the Poplar Bluff R-I School District’s Athletics Department.
Kent Keith, Director of Athletics
Poplar Bluff R-1 School District
1300 Victory Lane
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
Get Scores and Latest Updates
Would you like sports scores delivered to your inbox? Subscribe here to get sports results or the eMule school district newsletter (or both!)
Find additional athletics coverage at pbmules.poplarbluffschools.net, the official website of the Poplar Bluff Athletics Department in cooperation with the Poplar Bluff Mules Booster Club. A news feed from the site appears below:
Poplar Bluff Mules Booster Club Headlines
- Mules pitcher signs with Arkansas State - Poplar Bluff High School senior Brandon Stuckenschneider signed a National Letter of Intent on Monday, Nov. 17, at E.T. Peters Gym to play baseball at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, where he said he plans to study finance or biology. Upon conclusion of the upcoming baseball season, Stuckenschneider will be a four-year letterman for the Mules. During the 2014 season, Stuckenschneider was named an All-SEMO Conference first team outfielder and a Class 5 District 1 All-District pitcher. His batting average was .323. As a pitcher, he had a 4-1 record with an ERA of .553. ### Cutline: Brandon Stuckenschneider signs to play baseball for Arkansas State University with [from left] assistant coach Justin Shell, outgoing head coach Stan Bullington and incoming head coach Steve Edwards.Mules Advance to Soccer State QuarterFinal - In the Class 3 Soccer State Tournament Sectional, Poplar Bluff defeated North County, 4-0. The Mules advance to the Class 3 Soccer State Tournament Quarterfinal @ Webster Groves High School (100 Selma Ave., St. Louis) on Saturday, Nov. 8, at 2:00pm. Follow this link to the Soccer State Tournament Bracket.
- Cross Country Runner Qualifies for State Championship - Congratulations to Isaiah Williams for qualifying for the MSHSAA Cross Country State Championship, to be held Saturday, Nov. 8, in Jefferson City. Williams earned his qualifying time Saturday, Nov. 1, at the Class 4 Sectional in Farmington. Class 4 Cross Country Sectionals Results: Isaiah Williams: 16th @ 16:30 (personal record). Cassidy Harris: 41st @ 20:27 (personal record). Katie Sliger: 65th @ 21:30.
- Mules Cheer Squad Takes Home State Championship - The Poplar Bluff Cheer Squad took home the 4A large school state championship title for the second straight year. The Cheer Team will compete in the UCA Bootheel Classic Nationals Qualifying Event on Dec. 7 at the Show Me Center in Cape Girardeau, Mo.
Athletics Department news on this site:
- Athletics Department (8/27/2014)
- Free Physical Night (8/19/2014)
- Golf Tourney generates record funds for Foundation (5/15/2014)
- 2013-2014 Winter Sports Schedules (11/19/2013)
- Competition Cheer Squad wins state championship (9/17/2013)
- 2013 Fall Sports Schedules (9/5/2013)
- Free Physical Night (8/20/2013)
- May Athletes of the Month announced (6/28/2013)
- Music teacher to throw pitch at Cardinals game (6/17/2013)
- First camp for Pom Squad a success (6/17/2013)
- April Athletes of the Month announced (6/6/2013)
- Track and Field finishes dominant season (5/22/2013)
- Missouri Good Sports (5/21/2013)
- Cheerleaders chosen to perform at Gator Bowl (5/3/2013)
- Poplar Bluff R-I hosts Special Olympics (4/30/2013)
- First ‘Athletes of the Month’ named (4/29/2013)
- Mules/Jackson game available as webcast (9/12/2012)
- PBHS Trap Shooting Team Places 3rd in State (6/21/2012)
- Poplar Bluff to name football field after Derland Moore (10/3/2010)
- Senior High Golfer Carr Vernon Qualifies for U.S. Amateur (8/18/2010)
- Welcome to the Home of the Mules (5/27/2010)
Enjoyed this post?