September 12, 2013, Posted by counseling in Counseling
The Counseling Staff at Poplar Bluff High School is here to assist your student. Counselors are assigned to students by grade level. Access their contact information here.
Tamara Day, Department Chair
Poplar Bluff Senior High
1300 Victory Lane
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
Counselors for the 2015-2016 school year are:
- Regina Williams – 12th Grade
- Tamara Day – 11th Grade
- Tina Wilkins– 10th Grade
- Susan Brown – 9th Grade
They can be reached via email or by phone at the high school at 573-785-6471.
- Apply for the Heavenly Hafford Memorial Scholarship by April 25. (4/14/2016)
- Apply by April 1 for the Kaitlyn Pullam Memorial Scholarship (3/9/2016)
- Apply for the Southeast Missouri Central Labor Council Scholarship by March 31 (3/7/2016)
- Applications due March 30 for P.E.O. Donna Moulton Scholarship (2/9/2016)
- Apply by March 15 for MFA foundation scholarship (1/27/2016)
- National Defense Transportation Association Scholarship (1/5/2016)
- Deadlines approaching for these Missouri scholarship opportunities (11/19/2015)
- PBHS students learn about Mizzou (11/11/2015)
- DAR Good Citizens contest deadline is December 1 (11/10/2015)
- Nash Music Scholarship has January 15 deadline (11/10/2015)
Enjoyed this post?