March 31, 2014, Posted by counseling in Counseling
Listed below are scholarship dates and deadlines. As new scholarship information becomes available, it will be posted here. Some scholarships require a recommendation by a counselor. If you feel that you meet all other requirements, see Mrs. Wheeler for a written recommendation. Contact the counseling center for more information.
- 18th Annual U.S. Bank Scholarship – U.S. Bank will award $1,000 scholarships to 35 students through a random drawings or enter a chance to win a $5,000 scholarship by completing a series of eight Financial Genius education courses online. Applications will be accepted through May 29, 2014. Students can review official terms and conditions and apply online at www.usbank.com/scholarship.
- Poplar Bluff Fine Arts Club Scholarship Application - Applications can be picked up in the Counseling Center at the High School or click the link above. Deadline is April 15, 2014. Turn in applications to Mrs. Seifert at the High School
- Poplar Bluff Masonic Lodge Scholarship Application – Student must have 3.0 GPA or 2800 GED equivalent score- Must be a residency of Butler, Wayne, Carter or Ripley County. Applicant must be related to a member of a Missouri Masonic Lodge or Missouri Eastern Star Chapter or be a member of a Missouri Masonic Youth Organization. Student must submit a 250-word essay answering the following question: How will you use your education to be of service? Deadline is April 15, 2014. Application can be picked up in the Counseling Center at the High School or click the link above.
- FarmHouse Fraternity Scholarship Application – For male students enrolling at the University of Missouri in Fall 2014. Deadline is April 1, 2014. Mail application to Scholarship Chair, FarmHouse Fraternity, 507 Kentucky Blvd, Columbia, MO, 65201. Application can be picked up in the Counseling Center at the High School or click the link above.
- Alpha Gamma Sigma Fraternity Beta Chapter University of Missouri-Columbia-Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Program- Deadline is April 25, 2014-Aplications can be filled out online at http://agsig.org/scholarship/
- Your Favorite Car Scholarship-1 $500 Scholarship- Deadline is April 30,2014-Must be attending an accredited post-secondary institution by the fall of 2014 at the latest-Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a program that is at least two years in length.-Applications can be found online at http://www.kelownadealerships.ca/kelowna/252/kia_used_cars_kelowna.php
- MCO Scholarship-1 $500 scholarship-Deadline May 15, 2014-Must be attending college or university no later than December of 2014-Must be attending college or university on a full-time basis by December of 2014-Must submit an answer to the essay question no later than May 15,2014- Applications can be completed online at http://www.missioncreekortho.com/kelowna_bc/2/invisalign_braces_kelowna_bc_services.php
- Find a Law Scholarship-1 $500 scholarship-Must be enrolled in full-time student at a college, trades, or technical school for Fall of 2014-Must be a resident of the US-Must complete the Online Form and Short Question by no later than May 15, 2014-Deadline is May 15, 2014- Applications can be completed online at http://personalinjuryattorneysphoenixaz.com/phoenix/542/phoenix_az_pedestrian_accident_attorney.php
- Maple Leaf Dentistry Scholarship-1 $500 Scholarship-Must be attending school at the undergraduate level in the fall of 2014 and can be enrolled in any year- Must have contributed at least 100 hours of volunteer work over the last 2 calendar years- Must possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher in his/her last academic year- Deadline is May 30, 2014- Applications can be completed online at http://www.peterboroughdentists.com/family.php
- LM Scholarship Program- 1 $500 scholarship- Must be currently enrolled or expect to be enrolled in a degree program by September-Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and submit an answer to the essay question-Deadline is May 31, 2014-Applications can be completed online at http://www.forkliftcertificationvancouver.com/apply.php
- Odenza Vacations College Scholarship-1 $500 scholarship- Must be between ages of 17-24 on September 1, 2014- Must submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or greater- Deadline is June, 1, 2014- Applications can be completed online at http://www.odenzavacationsscholarships.com/apply.php
- Got a Spine Scholarship- 1 $500 scholarship- Must be attending college or university no later than October of 2014-Must be attending a college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2014- Must have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during the last academic year- Deadline is June 2, 2014- Applications can be completed online at http://www.arcticchiropracticfairbanks.com/fairbanks_alaska.php
- Global Lift Equipment Scholarships- 1 $500 scholarship-Must be currently attending or planning on attending a post-secondary institution no later than the Fall of 2014- Must submit a short story- Must have a GPA 2.5 or greater- Deadline is June 15, 2014- Applications can be completed online at http://www.usedforkliftsmissouri.com/forklifts/2875/xtreme_telehandlers_missouri.php
- Lift Parts Express Scholarship- 1 $500 scholarship- Must be a current Senior in High School or Be a Freshman or a Sophomore in College/University- Must be enrolled or expected to be enrolled by the Fall of 2014- Deadline is June 30, 2014- Applications can be completed online at http://www.forkliftpartsmichigan.com/forkliftparts.php
- Hi Tech Scholarship-Deadline is April 15, 2014-Application can be picked up in the Counseling Center at the High School or click the link above
- Athnet Sports Recruiting Scholarship-$1,000 scholarship- Undergraduates who were athletes in high school-Must be enrolled or expected to be enrolled as a full time student at a two or four year college- Deadline is May 1st, 2014- Applications can be completed online at http://www.athleticscholarships.net/scholarship-contest.htm
Tagged with: graduation • scholarships
Enjoyed this post?