September 13, 2013, Posted by counseling in Counseling
Listed below are scholarship dates and deadlines. As new scholarship information becomes available, it will be posted here. Some scholarships require a recommendation by a counselor. If you feel that you meet all other requirements, see Mrs. Wheeler for a written recommendation. Contact the counseling center for more information.
- Buick Achievers- Deadline is February 28, 2014- For more information and to submit an applaiction visit www.buickachievers.com – 100 scholarships each up to 25,000/year available
- Dr. Michael D. Leseter Memorial Scholarship- $1,000 scholarship limited to a Poplar Bluff High School senior planning to major in the medical field- Deadline line is March 1, 2014- Applications can be pick up in the Counseling Center at the High School
- Mary Lynn Wolpers- $1,200 scholarship limited to a Poplar Bluff High School senior- Deadline is March 1, 2014
- Poplar Bluff Public School Foundation- $1,000 scholarships is limited to a past or present graduate of Poplar Bluff Senior High School planning to become a teacher- Deadline is March 1, 2014
- 18th Annual U.S. Bank Scholarship-U.S. Bank will award $1,000 scholarships to 35 students through a random drawing- U.S. will award one $5,000 scholarship to a student who completes a series of eight Financial Genius education courses online. Applications will be accepted through May 29, 2014. Students can review official terms and conditions and apply online at www.usbank.com/scholarship.
Tagged with: graduation • scholarships
Enjoyed this post?