|Kindergarten Center - 573-785-4905
Eugene Field Elementary - 573-785-4047
Lake Road Elementary - 573-785-4392
Oak Grove Elementary - 573-785-6589
O'Neal Elementary - 573-785-3037
|Middle School - 573-785-5566
Junior High School - 573-785-5602
High School - 573-785-6471
The District is committed fully to implement a guidance and counseling program that supports the academic, career, and personal/social development of all students, leading District students to successful transitions into post-secondary education and into the workforce. The District’s guidance and counseling program is
implemented with the services of fully certified school counselors supported by teachers, administrators, parents
and students. The District guidance and counseling program is designed and implemented in a manner to be consistent with the standards of the Missouri Comprehensive Guidance and Counseling Program.
The content of the District’s program, consistent with the Missouri Comprehensive Guidance and Counseling Program, is divided into three broad areas as follows:
Academic Development (ACAD)
- Students will apply skills needed for achievement in school, both cognitive and affective.
- Students will utilize skills necessary to successfully transition between educational levels.
- Individual student learning plans will be developed and monitored throughout the student’s District learning experience.
- Students will achieve life career goals through the consistent application of career exploration and planning skills.
- Students will identify and locate information relevant to the “World of Work” and postsecondary
- Students will achieve on-the-job success through the application of employment readiness skills.
- Students will achieve an understanding of themselves as individuals and as members of diverse
local and global communities.
- Students will interact with others in ways that manifest respect for individual and group
Students will learn to apply personal safety skills and coping strategies.