July 21, 2014, Posted by child in Early Childhood Center
Poplar Bluff Early Childhood is a half-day preschool program that serves students age 3-5. Our program focuses on preparing students to be able to successfully enter kindergarten through instruction in academics, fine/gross motor development, and social skills. To be eligible to attend the program, students must go through a screening process. Screening days are held each year in February, May and August.
Our program also offer Parents as Teachers for children ages prenatal through 5 years old. Parents as Teachers is a home visit program that helps families ensure their child’s development is on track and offers opportunities for developmental screenings.
Poplar Bluff Early Childhood Center
1235 North Main Street
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901-3898
A.M. Classes: 8:30 a.m.—11:05 a.m.
P.M. Classes: 1:00 p.m.—3:35 p.m.
JoAnne Westbrook, Principal
Parents As Teachers 573-785-6477
- District awarded $250k to add full-day preschool program (8/5/2015)
- Early Childhood Center Enrollment Packet for 2015-2016 (7/20/2015)
- An ECH Thanksgiving (12/2/2014)
- Parents as Teachers accepting enrollment (9/16/2014)
- Poplar Bluff Early Childhood Center (7/21/2014)
- Santa delivers presents to ECC (12/30/2013)
- Early Childhood celebrates Thanksgiving (12/10/2013)
- Balloon release for Devonte (10/22/2013)
- Parents as Teachers accepting enrollment (9/18/2013)
- Early Childhood Center Handbook (5/24/2013)
- Early Childhood Carnival April 14th to Feature Silent Auction and More (4/13/2012)
- Early Childhood Students Visit Southern Bank (12/12/2011)
- Early Childhood Students Honor Police and Fire Departments (11/8/2011)
- Early Childhood Center (6/18/2010)
Enjoyed this post?