July 21, 2014, Posted by child in Early Childhood Center
Poplar Bluff Early Childhood is a half-day preschool program that serves students age 3-5. Our program focuses on preparing students to be able to successfully enter kindergarten through instruction in academics, fine/gross motor development, and social skills. To be eligible to attend the program, students must go through a screening process. Screening days are held each year in February, May and August.
Our program also offer Parents as Teachers for children ages prenatal through 5 years old. Parents as Teachers is a home visit program that helps families ensure their child’s development is on track and offers opportunities for developmental screenings.
Poplar Bluff Early Childhood Center
573-785-6803, FAX 573-785-2827
1235 North Main Street
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901-4955
JoAnne Westbrook, Principal
Parents As Teachers 573-785-6477
- District awarded $250k to add full-day preschool program (8/5/2015)
- Early Childhood Center Enrollment Packet for 2015-2016 (7/20/2015)
- An ECH Thanksgiving (12/2/2014)
- Parents as Teachers accepting enrollment (9/16/2014)
- Poplar Bluff Early Childhood Center (7/21/2014)
- Santa delivers presents to ECC (12/30/2013)
- Early Childhood celebrates Thanksgiving (12/10/2013)
- Balloon release for Devonte (10/22/2013)
- Parents as Teachers accepting enrollment (9/18/2013)
- Early Childhood Center Handbook (5/24/2013)
- Early Childhood Carnival April 14th to Feature Silent Auction and More (4/13/2012)
- Early Childhood Students Visit Southern Bank (12/12/2011)
- Early Childhood Students Honor Police and Fire Departments (11/8/2011)
- Early Childhood Center (6/18/2010)
Enjoyed this post?